Software Professional Interview - Non Techie Questions to be ready for.
Great, you have secured yourself a face to face interview for a new Software Professional vacancy. I assume that you know the required skills inside out.
Here are some questions that you should be prepared for. It's up to you to provide your own unique answer.
- 1) Tell me about yourself?
- 2) Why are you interested in this position?
- 3) Why do you want to work for us?
- 4) How do you keep up to date technology?
- 5) Describe the most recent thing that you have learnt?
- 6) How did you first get involved in Software Development?
- 7) What's your ideal development environment?
- 8) How do you maintain a high quality coding standards?
- 9) How do you cope with a work colleague who does not fit in with the team?
Register at https://www.uksoftwarejobs.co.uk/SoftwareJobs if you are interested in receiving vacancy notifications that are accurately matched to your profile.
You can view some current vacancies at this link: https://www.uksoftwarejobs.co.uk/CurrentVacancies